Did you know that there are other uses for stall mats besides providing comfort for your horse in his stall? You can use full or partial stall mats in non-traditional ways to make your barn and home safer, cleaner and more user-friendly.
Classic Equine Equipment offers high quality stall mats that will fit both standard and alternate uses. Backed by a 12-year wear warranty, our LockTuff interlocking mats are guaranteed never to buckle or curl. Available in the versatile 4′ x 6′ size, they come in ¾” thickness or ½” thickness with a color speck.
Or check out our Mighty Light stall mats. At about 12 pounds each, Mighty Lites can be snapped together in minutes and easily moved. Sized at 36″ x 48″ x 7/8″, they have interlocking edges and are reversible for extended wear. The slip resistant surface is easily cleaned and are impermeable to liquids. They are also great to take to shows.
Around The Barn
- Stall mats can help eliminate muddy hooves and feet around gates, doorways and paddocks.
- Stall mats in paddocks are easier on your horse’s legs and easier to clean up manure. Also easier to shovel snow. Great for use in pasture run-in shelters.
- Stall mats in the hay and feed rooms make it easier to sweep and keep clean and helps keep your hay dry. They also provide a deterrent to mice burrowing up into the feed room.
- Stall mats in indoor wash racks are, comfortable, non-slip and easy to clean.
- Stall mats in the shoeing area are easier on your horse’s legs when being shod – and on your farrier’s too!
- Stall mats on the tack room floor are easier to clean than carpeting and are softer and warmer on your feet than concrete.
- Stall mats make great walkways in a variety of areas – down the aisle over concrete to keep horses from slipping or as a pathway to the barn in rainy or snowy weather.
- Use in front of your sink to keep your feet warmer and prevent leg strain from long periods of standing.
- Use as a mulch in the garden or around trees.
- Use as a welcome mat to keep mud out of the house.
- Use as a place to store wet or muddy boots.
- Use in the garage or workshop to insulate the floor and cushion feet while working.
- Use in the back of your station wagon or SUV to keep it clean when hauling wet or muddy dogs.
And, of course, Classic Equine Equipment’s mats are perfect for your horse’s stall, aisleway or trailer. They are versatile and durable.
“There’s Nothing Like A Classic!”
photo credit: Classic Equine Equipment